Shimba Hills National Park

Discussion in Travel started by Garryson • Nov 14, 2014.

1. Garryson

GarrysonBanned

Threads:
    About 4 years ago I got a chance to visit the

with some college friends during a trip to Mombasa. It was amazing to spend time in this lovely park. We had lots of fun there because it’s fabulous to enjoy outdoors and picnicking. I want to go there again and this time I will go there with my family. Is there any other member how has visited this park?

#1Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Garryon! I don’t have any information about the Shimba Hills National Park because I have never visited the Mombasa entirely. After seeing your post I have anticipated that it is an awesome place for all outdoor activities and the main thing is that I like to explore the parks and enjoy their features with full zeal and zest.:) Here I want to see the pictures that you have captured during your trip. Would you like to share them with me?:rolleyes:

3. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee !Here I am going to share some images of the Shimba Hills National Park but I have not captured these photographs. My Facebook friend has been shared these images with me. You are interested to see the pictures of this park so have a look at these pictures and tell me how beautiful are these?
    shimba-hills-lodge-hotel.

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Oh really these pictures are very beautiful roki123! Have your Facebook friend visited the Shimba Hills National Park and captured these images personally or not? After seeing these images my curiosity has been increasing and I am thinking to go there again to see this park entirely. I hope i will extremely like it.

5. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Shimba Hills national park is one of most dreamy destinations for adventure lovers as well as for nature lovers. It is one of most prominent attractions of Kenya. Here you could enjoy best safari experiences, such a lovely place of hiking, sightseeing, and offers fabulous views of wildlife as it is known as a home of numerous animals.

6. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! Your post is quite interesting not only for me but also for all tourists. At this time I am going to tell you about “Mombasa Marine National Park”. I have visited it once in my life and according to me it is the best spot of this region. There you can see hundred of fishes around you. Have you ever been in there or not?

7. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    I heard about this park from my cousin he visited there few months ago with his friends. He was so excited while he was sharing his experiences with me. According to him this is one of most ideal places for having remarkable diving experiences. I think you also had a great journey of this region.... Am I right Ashlee??? Then let us also know about your experiences which could be beneficial for us to gain our knowledge....

8. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! Exactly you are absolutely right about the “Mombasa Marine National Park”. I have visited it for once and found it a great place for all visitors. I spent an awseome , unforgettable and a lovely time here. There you can see lots of magnificent views and do lots of activities. It is one of my favorite places of this region.

9. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    I am very glad to know about your experiences Ashlee! I am sure your shared experiences would be really beneficial for those who never visited there yet or planning there visit to this region...

10. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Kylrey ! I must say don't miss to visit the Mombasa Marine National Park because there are lots of things to see. Don't waste your time just go for it and enjoy your time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    roki123! The all pictures that you have shared in your post are really very awesome. After seeing them I am sure everyone will love to go there as soon as possible. What you say about it? Have you ever visited the any other aquarium park in your life? If yes so please share your experience with me?

12. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I am new member of this community and want to say hello to all members. After visiting this thread I think all members have great interest in traveling like me. Here I want to tell you I also visited Mombasa Marine National Park few years ago with my family. It is one of the world's best marine parks. It is homes to a variety of Crabs, Sea urchins, Sea cucumbers, Sea Stars/Starfish, Sea Jellies.

13. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! As you said you are the new members of this community so you are warmly welcome here. I am sure you will like this community very much because there you will find a lot according to your desire like travelling stuff. It is also one of my favorite hobbies and I love to travel around the globe. Here I would like to know about your travelling experience.

14. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah roki!I am also very excited to make a visit there. And i must admire your shared info is really worthwhile for me. I am sure i will have a good time there as well as you guys had......Any suggestions regarding to my tour. :rolleyes:

15. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee, you are right I found this community highly interesting and beneficial for me. I got a lot of knowledge and new ideas about traveling and different destinations after became the part of this community. I hope I will get more information about beautiful places of the world in coming future.

16. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    You are absolutely right Maxwell! Every body here sharing massive and worthwhile info about world's beautiful attractive spots. Let us also know about you favourite travel destinations around the world, where must wanna visit at least for once???:rolleyes:

17. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Japan and Greece is one of my favorite traveling destinations all over the world. I have been visited bout of these countries about four times or more than four in my whole traveling life. I always ready to visit these countries every time. I like Japan due to its awesome temples and Greece due to its rich natural beauty. Kylrey, would you like to tell me about your favorite destinations?

18. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! I have already visited the Japan but never have a chance to visit the Greece. I want to get some information about this region. Would you like to share the names and pictures of its well known and alluring places? If you can do so, then it will be easy for me to go there and enjoy its popular attractions.

19. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Why not Ashlee, I have a lot of knowledge about this region because it is one of my favorite traveling destinations. Its most famous areas are; Santorini, Parthenon, Acropolis, Mykonos, Meteora, Delphi Theatre and Lindos. I think you must visit all these attractions during your trip. But I think it is not possible to see all spots just in one tour. I also visited all these sights during my different trips.

20. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Sure Maxwell! Here i would love to share my favourite travel destinations of Japan. I visited there numerous of times yet.
    Jigokudani Monkey Park
    Himeji Castle
    Todaiji Temple
    Tokyo Tower
    Tokyo Imperial Palace
    Mount Fuji
    these are my favourite travel destinations of Japan and i would love to go there again and again. tell me something about your travel destinations or favourite spots around the world.