Shoes to demonstrates your personality

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by vshah1585 • May 21, 2013.

1. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    Yes, it is right that a pair of shoes demonstrate your personality. So be careful while selecting your shoes. Buying perfect shoes is always a hassle. As we have to go a Shop To purchase a shoes. And we feel sad when we couldn't find a perfect pair from there. There comes a good option to buy shoes from online shopping. Buying shoes from online store is a good idea as we don't have to spend too much time to pick our choice. One more advantage of buying shoes online that we can get good discount on the shoes. We can search coupon codes to get extra discount.

What do you think?

2. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    I like to try shoes on before I buy them so I don't think I would want to buy them online. Unless I had bought those exact same shoes before and knew that they would fit. Sizing can vary so much from store to store.

3. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    When I buy shoes, I physically go out and try them on instead of ordering online. Testing them to see if it is comfortable is very important, and you can see how you look with them on. I would only buy online if I knew which shoes I would buy beforehand.

4. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I usually buy shoes that look for stylish on me. I don't care what another person thinks about my shoes, if I like them I will buy them.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear flats 80% of the time. The other 20% is equally divided by tennis shoes (when I go to the gym), flip flops and heels. I'm pretty basic when it comes to shoes, and I would rather be comfortable with a little style rather than wearing outrageous heels and hurting my feet.

6. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Agreed with a lot the sentiment here. I feel like shoes are something you should do in person just to be sure you know exactly what you're getting and have the ability to try them on before you buy them. It just seems like an unnecessary hassle to order online and run the risk of having to return them if there's an issue.

7. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I hardly buy my shoes online because I'm afraid that the size won't fit. It's best to buy on physical stores when it comes to purchasing shoes. At least you could try them on.

8. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I usually don't purchase shoes online because I like trying them out first and seeing if I like the fit and if I can walk in them. Sometimes the shoes can be made smaller than the actual size and/or bigger, so trying them on beforehand is a good thing to do in my opinion. I usually go for cute flats and boots because I like summer dresses and mini skirts. I like heels, but nothing too crazy; I have to be able to run in them before I decide to purchase them. :D

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I want to buy all items that need fitting in person, since it might not fit me because I don't want to subject myself the hassle of returning it when it doesn't fit, especially shoes, since my size varies depending on the store.

10. whatupswags

whatupswagsMember

Threads:
    I think the greatest pair of shoes for displaying your personality are Toms! You can literally get any color, design, message on the shoe itself, and now they are available as wedges, lightweight flats, and boots. They are comfortable for everyone, and even the most dressy girls need a pair of comfy shoes on the run. Yes, they can be pricey, but they support an excellent cause, and I have found secondhand Toms to be still in great condition.

11. ChrisRoger

ChrisRogerNew Member

Threads:
    I don't care anyone that they like my shoes "yes on no?". So i buy that shoes that touch my heart.