Shopping for Reptile Supplies

Discussion in Pets started by zmaras • Mar 31, 2013.

1. zmaras

zmarasNew Member

Threads:
    Hey everybody,

I did a quick forum search and didn't find a single thread that mentioned the key word "reptile," so I've decided to take charge of the topic. How many of you out there are reptile keepers? I've been keeping reptiles as a hobby for 15+ years now, and have been breeding on a small business scale for about 2-3 years now, and all this time spent in the trade has given me some great insight on how to buy cheap. When I see an advertisement on Craigslist for a $90 Ball Python, I can't help but shake my head in disappointment, knowing that these same people that are going to end up buying it could find one just as good for as little as $20-30.

I want to pass to tricks on to all of you! I want the reptile keepers in this forum to step forward and allow me to help you find reptile shows, and vendors in your local areas so that you never have to pay retail prices ever again. Come talk to me, and lets get this threat moving in the right direction.

Also, post pictures of the cute little friend that you are buying supplies for. ;)

This is one of my Brazilian rainbow boas (I have 15 breeders of this species).
    Female Het Hypo Brazilian Rainbow PR-MI-1105 $300.