Shopping Online for new Shirts

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by freelove89 • May 20, 2012.

1. freelove89

freelove89New Member

Threads:
    It's amazing how much retail stores will charge for cotton T-Shirts, or Cotton-Polyester blends. Upwards of $10-15 per shirt! :confused:

Lately I have been shopping online at wholesale blank shirt websites. They sell the same brands, except for only $2-5 per shirt, and they have a huge selection of unique colors.:cool:

2. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Wholesale blank shirt websites? Do you have a website to it? I would love to buy plain cotton t-shirts and then, create my own statement t-shirts. You're right that simple cotton or polyester t-shirts are expensive at the shops.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen plain cotton shirts at walmart and kmart for $4. They had vnecks as well as crew necks and lots of different colors. Just depends when you buy. Its best to go as a new season is just starting and an old season is ending. They are trying to get rid of last seams stuff, and really lower the pries. Thats when I stock up whether I need them or not.

#3May 20, 2012
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  4. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I actually prefer shirts with a custom design. The best place I go to is RedBubble - it's a community of artists who make shirt designs. It's quite expensive (roughly $30/shirt), but the print quality is excellent and they use American Apparel shirts. I've tried similar sites before, like CafePress and Zazzle, but their print quality was just horrendous. RedBubble's, on the other hand, is always really great.

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    That's a lot of money to save! Can you share us the link for that website? It could even be a lucrative business since their blank shirts, you can design your own status shirts! :)

6. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Exactly! Lol - I have so many statements in my head that I have saved on my Word document. I have created some designs, as well and when I browsed for plain t-shirts at the local stores, they were might expensive for a darn plain t-shirt! I was hoping the thread owner would come back with the link!

7. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! what savings can you have by this? I bet it's a lot. I understand that buying in bunches will always give you a discount but with these prices that you mentioned, I think you really are an intelligent buyer.

8. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I buy all my t-shirts from Target. They have a nice selection of clothes, and it's not so expensive. Paying $10-$15 for a shirt is just robbery. I want to know where did you buy your t-shirts from, so we all can get a good deal?

9. freelove89

freelove89New Member

Threads:
    Here is a link for the main site I shop at:

. It's nice to be able to buy 50/50 cotton/poly blended shirts for low prices, as these are normally upwards of $8+, even at Walmart.

10. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    If you look in the arts and crafts section at Walmart, they sell plain t-shirts for less than $2 there. I happened to find them when looking for something else. I don't know if they sell them this way at all Walmart stores or not. I would think craft stores may do the same thing.

11. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    Canada is a bad place for that kind of stuff. It's impossible to find reasonable prices on online Canadian stores. Also, I'm quite suspect when it comes to purchase clothing online, especially shirts and sweaters. I have done so in the past and find that some of the things were either too small, too big or just completely different than what was advertised in the photo.

If it's a T-shirt then it's no big deal. I purchased a T-shirt from the 2008 Ron Paul presidential campaign and fit like charm (and it still does).

12. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    That's a great chunk of change to save on shirts. Do you have the website you can share with us?

This would be an excellent site for me to utilize. We have six children, two of which are twins. Three of the six are boys, but all six play hard and are extremely rough on clothing. Within a month or two most T-shirts we buy at Walmart and Kmart have huge holes ripped through them!

13. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    As long as you know your proper size I agree buying online can be so much cheaper. I am in love with EBay. I always get great discounts shopping there and most times I get free shipping too. It is so awesome!

14. maryelnroach

maryelnroachNew Member

Threads:
    Online shopping is one of my hobby. There are many best online stores for purchase all type of things. Also we can purchase standard and great shirts online. When we buy shirts online than we sure about size, fabric and payment system of shirts.

#14Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  15. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    Amazon is also a good place to look for basic and plain cotton tees. The prices are really affordable and from the looks of it, the brands are promising as well. You just have to take note of your exact size and match it with the size charts provided by the seller.

16. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've bought some of my clothes from wholesalers too, it's amazing how cheap things can be without them having to be of a particular brand.

17. marloswilliam

marloswilliamNew Member

Threads:
    Online shopping is the most popular way to buy stylish and fashionable clothes. Now a days, there are several online stores available that offers a variety of best quality shirts with attractive design and pattern. People can easily buy new and fashionable shirts from these online shops in affordable price.

18. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Not only shirts but I like to shop online for all required things. Online stores has trendy collection of stylish or casual shirts which are also in budget to purchase. Bulk purchase of shirts are more beneficial to us. Along with this they are providing great deals on purchase from the particular sites.

19. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are a number of brands which offer reasonably quality shirts for low prices. I do think you tend to find better quality when you spend more money, though. I've heard good things about the Uniqlo shirts and they are very cheap.

20. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    The problem with buying teeshirts wholesale is that you have to buy so many. They're usually geared towards people who plan on having a design pressed on them for some kind of group outing or promotional purposes or whatever. Once I found a place where I could get five hundred white tee shirts for fifty cents each or something like that. The problem is I didn't need five hundred.