Shutterfly deal - do you like photo calender?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by H.C. Heartland • Nov 26, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Shutterfly has a free calendar deal going on for a couple days. Type in code FREECAL and you can get a 8x11 photo calendar free. Do you like photo calendar's? My mom received one last year and went on and on about how much she loved it. So I've used this to make her another one with all her kids and grandkids in it since we live out of state or town from where she does. It only came to 6.99 after shipping and taxes. Normally it would have cost 21.99 so I think that's a pretty good savings. And since its the end of the year, people will be looking for new calendar's. I was trying to think of other ideas for 'themes', I was thinking you could post a photo of the person whose anniversary it is on that month to help the person remember. The calendar also had the option where you could add details on specific dates to help the person remember. Do you have any other 'theme' ideas?

2. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I like photo calendars. I haven't ventured to create one but I can share some ideas. Pictures of an persons treasured collections. A co-worker made a photo calendar of their classic trucks around their farm. It was beautiful. Moments with favorite pets. Achievements/awards received each year by your children - this could become a tradition as well as show your children how proud they've made you or even for other family members and friends.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Theme ideas? Maybe the typical seasonal theme like winter, spring, summer and fall themes along with Independence day, Labor day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Valentines plus a lot more would make for a great collection of photo calendar themes. And as mentioned above, favorite moments, regardless of the occasion, are ideal themes as well.

#3Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2014