Shutterfly Deals

Discussion in Misc & Others started by prose • Oct 26, 2015.

1. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    For those of you who have never heard of it, Shutterfly is a website and app that allows you to get photos printed, as well as make photo greeting cards and all sorts of photo gifts. With the holidays coming up in a couple of months, I am looking for ways to save on Christmas presents. I am also looking for gift ideas now, so that I can relax and enjoy the holiday season later. I think that photo gifts can make meaningful, sentimental gifts for some of the people on my list! Here are some deals going on at Shutterfly.com right now:

• 50% off all hard cover photo books with promo code BOOYEAH through 11/1/15
    • 30% off everything else! With promo code BOOYEAH through 11/1/15
    • Get free customized address labels with promo code FREELABELS through 10/29
    Note: Shipping and handling is not free, so you will still have to pay for shipping. Also, I am not sure that you can use the 2 promo codes together, you may need to do 2 separate transactions if using both promo codes.

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They are also offering 100 free 4x6 prints with the code OCTAFF100. Again, just pay shipping.

3. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    There was another one I just saw the other day about getting 100 free prints from Shutterfly too. They have awesome deals right now. I have so many photos I need to print off so this is great for me. It's better than paying $20 at Walmart photo center. It's not a bad price, but it's still better than that. I hope they have these types of deals more often as well because it really helps for those of us who have kids and take millions of pictures. It'd be cool if they added in picture frames in their deals too. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing! Keep sharing good deals!

4. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    Join Bing Rewards. Though they go ban - happy on people trying redeem Amazon gift cards, they seem to be really lenient regarding Shutterstock. I've gotten free photo prints, free photobooks, etc. just from Bing Rewards. Most of the time, it's not even from searches - they'll just send you a huge promotional deal in your email for no reason!

5. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    If you live near a participating Walgreens, CVS, or Target, you can pick up your Shutterfly order at one of their locations and avoid paying for shipping. I had several photos printed onto canvas through Shutterfly last year and picked up at CVS. It worked out wonderfully.