site for coupons and freebies

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by clauemi • Mar 26, 2012.

1. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    This is one of my favorite sites mostly because of the free samples but also because they offer good coupons every now and then. You don't even have to sign up to participate but if you do you get a newsletter when there are new freebies available.

I did not find any rules on this forum so hopefully we are allowed to post links here.

2. wjack2010

wjack2010New Member

Threads:
    I have used that website before, yeah it's a good website for saving a bit of money on the things you really need, also you can search Google for specific coupons for specific services/products or websites, and you'll most likely find some sort of coupon if it is a hosting company or some big online retailer.

3. kcampbell

kcampbellNew Member

Threads:
    I'm old school. I take a newspaper and clip away. It would be easy just to print coupons out instead. Thanks for the website I will give it a try. Hope that you are okay for posting that link. I did not see rules either.

4. kennyrip

kennyripNew Member

Threads:
    I have always liked using DontPayFull.com , has deals for almost every website

5. Damon halden

Damon haldenNew Member

Threads:
    I have used that website before and i think that DontPayFull.com is the best website for coupons because the admin of that website update coupons from time to time and removes the outdated coupons also . Plus he is also managing the site in a very efficient way.

6. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    There are two sites that I use frequently. The thing about these sites however, is that they also pay you for using their stuff. Like Hulu and Netflix for example. This is the website:

7. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    Sounds pretty good to me especially if you don't have to sign up. I hate having a lot of junk email.

8. BarryJackson

BarryJacksonNew Member

Threads:
    Not a fan of those! I got flooded with spam mail, offers for loans, offers for life insurance! I had to end up changing my email! I emailed

and they ignored it, so that was the easiest thing to do!

9. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Where I am there isn't much in the way of that kind of thing. I would probably sign up for it but I would expect to be spammed as a reward. I'd have to work out whether I felt it was worth the hassle.

10. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    If you like getting updates on awesome freebies around the net, couponing deals, and frugal living ideas - this blog is really up and coming. They haven't been around too long but they are growing. They post frequently and are always sharing deals and freebies on twitter, pinterest and tumblr. Nothing to sign up for unless you decide to get e-mail updates when they update the blog. No spam. Check it out if you like.

11. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Totally agree. Typically these sites are more trouble than they are worth for free stuff. Ugh. And some of these "freebies" are just plain weird.

I'm also super leery of "free magazines" because that just means they keep sending you the dang magazine and eventually bug you to get a subscription. As if there isn't enough paper waste already in the world.

Thanks for the heads up , but not for me.

12. BarryJackson

BarryJacksonNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you :) and your right I signed up to a free magazine then they took money from my account after 30 days! Never again, I did a charge back though so got the money back :)