Six Skin, Care Tips.

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Devin • Aug 29, 2012.

1. Devin

DevinNew Member

Threads:
    1. Drink at least 5 glasses of water daily.
    2. Cut some beet root into small pieces, and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet
    root and massage, to your face for 8 minutes. Shower after 30 minutes with
    mild soap or gram flour.
    3. Mix honey in water, and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny
    and smooth.
    4. Warm honey and mix with Apple juice and apply on to face. Wash after it
    dry.
    5. Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturiser it will keep, your skin
    smooth.
    6. Take food which contains more D and E vitamin.

2. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Those tips sound complicated? I tried using the natural way but I have come to the conclusion that it is not for me. A friend had recommended Shiseido to me but I still feel that Clinique (of Estee Lauder) is a great skin cleaning product. I am thinking of buying some on my Jet account.

3. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried a few of the skin care tips you listed, but the one that works best for me is 1/2 lemon mixed with one whole egg. I beat the two together and apply it to my face for 5-15 minutes then I wash my face with a natural soap. I have a skin allergy and this is the one of the skin care methods I use that does not irritate my skin.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Only the one involving the beet was complicated. The others are easy: drink more water, eat honey, eat more vitamins, and wash your face with natural products.

5. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I always put oil in my bath water. i clean my face with an oatmeal and honey mixture then rub in oil with a cloth. I prefer coconut or grapeseed oil. I have also used argon oil. When I am out i will use cocoa butter to clean my face.