Skullcandy G.I. Over Ear Headphones + free shipping - (one colour) - ($34.95) (eBay)

Discussion in Hot Deals started by isnkly • Apr 9, 2012.

1. isnkly

isnklyNew Member

Threads:
    Hey everyone!
    habitatrasta-thumb.

Skullcandy are currently selling their Skullcandy G.I. Over Ear Headphones on eBay for $34.95 marked down from $69.95 with free shipping. There is only one colour available, Habitat Rasta and it's the 2010 model.

They can be purchased,

. I'd hurry because it seems like the stock is going fast.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Too bad they only ship to the US :( I've heard Skull Candies have great sound quality. They seem to have a nice design too. I'd love to get a pair!

3. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Nice deal! 50% OFF :D
    It's a shame that they don't have the other colours available. I love Ai9 White and Shoe Black colours.
    Skull Candy headphones have a great sound quality, but the best thing of them is their design! However, I don't like this Habitat Rasta model...

4. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Are skullcandy headphones worth the cost? I'm not sure I want to wear something that bulky...

5. savetoday

savetodayMember

Threads:
    Argh, I love Skull Candy!

Will admit, it's not for the sound quality. Once got into a heated debate about that and bottom line is - you are buying for the style.
    That said, 50% will prob mean I just get two pairs!

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Even if they're original? I've heard many good reviews about the sound. But that may be just for the average buyer. A professional DJ would definitely not opt out for buying one of these, but one from a brand we probably don't know, and for a much higher price.

They can be a little bulky, sure, but they do look colorful and well finished :)

7. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with you totally, you can get several cheaper headphones with better sound quality than Skull Candy!! For example, Sennheiser headphones :D
    However, I must admit Skull Candy ones are really good-looking... They are like Beats by Dr Dre headphones, but these last ones sound better in my opinion.