Skynny Chews

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Peninha • Jan 19, 2015.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This a product that it's not available in my country yet, but I've seen it on TV and seems something really good. Basically it's a low calories and "healthy" chocolate, so it makes us satisfied, but not fat. :) Anyone tried it?

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    No I haven't actually tried these to be honest I never even heard of them till now. As for them not being available in your country maybe you could purchase them online. Many items can be purchased via the Internet including items we hear about on TV. If you are curious to know more about them before buying them if you go to an online source like Amazon to see if they are listed you will no doubt find reviews from previous customers of the product.

3. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is not a bad idea at all paf, buying them online is a good option. As for they being unknown, I guess it's a relatively new product, made in Canada, so I guess it doesn't have a huge impact just yet.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hate the name of the product and find it off putting. I doubt that low calorie chocolate would taste as good as real chocolate, so I would probably just stick to the real stuff and exercise more.

5. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LOL, why do you hate the name ACSAPA? I actually find it rather catchy, meaning we don't forget it and at the same time it's illustrative about what it does. As for the taste, people seem to like it on TV. :)

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hate cheesy spelling like skynny and nyte. I don't like fake chocolate either. I'd rather just eat some Lindt chocolate and exercise a little more.

7. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am with you on that, I am not a fan of light stuff, but for sure that there is a market for that, especially for very busy people that don't have time to exercise. Having this said, I don't buy chocolate, but if someone offers me I'd prefer to try an healthier one.