Slendertone Flex Belt

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by JenVarsity • Aug 2, 2012.

1. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    Recently I've gained some weight. About seventeen pounts to be exact. Most family and friends are saying I look pregnant...which is a huge irritant, especially since I'm not. I've been to the doctor and am working with a chiropractor to figure out what happened as the weight gain was pretty sudden, about two pounds per week. So far, they've come up with nothing.

I knew I had gained weight, but never though to try my bridesmaid dress on for my sisters wedding...which happens to be this Saturday...it didn't fit. So much so that I had to have almost two inches added into the dress. We will see how it fits tomorrow.

In the interim, my mother gave me her Slendertone flex belt and I was wondering if anyone had reviews regarding its capabilities/functionality. So far I've been wearing it a few times a day between the levels of 40 and 50. I know the instructions say 1x a day for about 30 minutes, but I've always been heavy into cardio...so even though I can feel it working strongly at about 50, I still do not feel results in the morning...

Thanks!

JenVarsity

2. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I have a friend who swears by this toning belt. She says it has tightened her jelly like tummy after just 8 weeks of use. I've used a similar one years ago soon after childbirth, but it didn't help tone my abs much. Maybe the one I used wasn't intensive enough. I suppose the idea is to slowly build up the intensity upto 90 or so, over several months?

3. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    This product looks very amusing. I have been wanting to loose a couple pounds around my midsection, and this product seems like the one for me.

4. tasoncool1997

tasoncool1997New Member

Threads:
    I personally don't trust anything that will help you lose weight. I brought a similar toning belt as well but after a 3 week used nothing happen meaning I don't see any ab showing ( I have a kinda flat stomach ) and didn't even lose any weight/fat. If, you really need to lose that weight fast my advice is go to a gym or at home do some situps, pushups, crunches, and some cardio workouts.

5. pk86

pk86New Member

Threads:
    I agree with tason. IF this thing works it's probably toning the muscles but you won't see any muscles if you have fat over them. You have to burn that away by watching your calories and exercising.