Small Apliance sale at Aldi's this week

Discussion in Misc & Others started by beckyv1265 • Sep 9, 2012.

1. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I know many people shop at Aldi's for their great food discounts, but this week they are having a sale on a number of small kitchen appliances. The brand is croften and I have been buying their brand for years. I find them inexpensive with great quality. I see crock pots ,deep fryers, toaster ovens, and indoor griddles. These make great Christmas gifts for the cook in your family. They don't have them all the time. So you have to get them now. I will buy one of each and store them for when one of mine break down. Then I have a spare.

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip. Our paper doesn't always have an Aldi flyer. We shop there about once a month. I like their prices, and the fact you can get in and out fast. I would love a new crock pot, depending on the price. I'll have to check it out.

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, I was just thinking about picking up a couple of extra crock pots. We had several parties this summer outdoors, and I had to keep asking to borrow some of my friends' crock pots, since I only have one.