Small gifts for under 10.00 on Amazon - what are your personal favorites?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by H.C. Heartland • Nov 19, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have any favorite go to gifts that are small and good for men, women and children?

Amazon.com has some great gifts for under 10.00 that are small and can be 'stuffed' or put in envelopes:
    Kingston Digital 16GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Drive 8.99
    Dayminder 2015 Daily Planner 6.99
    The 1.00 Word Riddle Book 5.98
    Liansan Slim Unisex lightweight reading glasses, +1.00 metal readers 7.99
    Parker Jotter Pen, medium point, stainless steal, black ink 9.95
    Alfred's basic adult piano course Greatest Hits level 1 8.99
    HIC tea ball infuser 1.84
    BFlower doorstop pinch guard animal pattern, comes in 4 pack for 1.96 and free shipping.

2. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are some pretty cool ideas there. I think card games are also a good idea, and they are usually under $10. Books are nice as well, and there are just tons to choose from. There are quite a few different types of flash drives that are nice. Bags (tote bags, shopping bags) are good too, and there are lots of different styles. Gloves, slipper socks, toe socks, scarves, and hats can often be found for under $10 and can fit in a mailer.

3. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Little personal items like lotion, soap, travel shampoos are all great for people who like to get consumable gifts. I'm a big fan of those kind of thing myself because they can be enjoyed for a while and then they are used up and no longer taking up space.

4. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Usually if I'm looking for a cheap gift for a friend or an acquaintance I will go with a gift card. There are plenty of places that offer $10 gift cards these days. Places such as Burger King, Chick Fil A, etc. Lots of different food establishments. If you know what type of a good the person likes I'd definitely go with that. If not, you can go with small trinkets, soaps, wines, candies, etc. There are plenty of good gifts out there for under $10.

5. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Candles. Definitely candles. Coffees make good gifts, though I personally don't drink them. Teas and herbal teas. Bath products are always good. Books--they go so well with bath products. Candies sometimes, though you might have to look a little harder to find some good ones for ten dollars or less. And candles. Did I say candles?

6. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I actually ordered a few, cool under $10 each stocking stuffers for my kids. I'm really excited over the sun powered put together project kits I ordered for my older two kids, though. I also ordered some really nice looking Hello Kitty jewelry for my daughter. I'm still window shopping for a few other things but can't totally decide on the last few items.