Smith's Grocery

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by LadyMiles • Oct 17, 2014.

1. LadyMiles

LadyMilesMember

Threads:
    I have recently moved into an area that has a Smith's grocery store. I have never been inside one until this recent move and I must say that I have been missing out. The Smith's in my area is phenomenal when it comes to deals, customer service, produce, and cleanliness. The deals are never ending with new weekly ads and digital coupons, and if you register for a store card (which can be used by simply putting your phone number in at checkout) there are even weekly free items for just being a member. The most recent free items include wheat thins, Idahoan Steak House Potatoes, cat treats, and candy. Customer service has to be my favorite at Smith's. I was a faithful Walmart customer, but here in this area the lines are never ending. At Smith's there seems to never be a wait as cashiers stand at the beginning of their checkout lane waiting for customers that are ready to cash out and direct them to their lines. This is a positive for me as I cannot stand waiting in long lines. Produce at Smith's is a definite positive as it always looks fresh and you actually see the produce department rotating and restocking to ensure the customers get the freshest product. If I had to score Smith's on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, I would give them an easy 12.