Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Olive & Tea Tree Hair Potion Leave In

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Farrah • Jan 18, 2013.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Olive & Tea Tree Hair Potion Leave In Conditioner. I recently had a "chemical haircut" ... well it happened about a year ago and it feels like a life time. Even a year later there are times my hair just gets, well.... crispy. I got a free Smooth N Shine Olive Tea tree leave in potion, and dare I say that this stuff is awesome. My hair is a better texture now than it was before my "haircut" Try it you won't be sorry.

2. Antau LJn

Antau LJnNew Member

Threads:
    It sounds like a really good conditioner. Are the ingredients natural? Chemical? Nonallergenic?

Did you get it at a local store?

What is a chemical haircut, by the way? I've never heard of one. I get the image of having one's hair burnt off with something not quite safe. Do they work? Do they cost more than a regular haircut? Less?

I know I'm full of questions, but I've not heard of these (especially a chemical haircut) and would like to know more about them.

3. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    The person above me already asked, but where did you purchase this? My hair isn't in too bad a shape right now, but I've been applying blond on my ends because I'm obsessed with ombre. Therefore, I really like the idea of having a really good leave-in conditioner. Olive oil is amazing for your hair though. I deep condition my hair with it every few week and it has dramatically helped. But it can be a pain to wash out, unless you have a good clarifying conditioner. But something like this would be good to use in between.