Snap By Groupon

Discussion in Coupons started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 26, 2015.

1. barkingsquirrel

barkingsquirrelMember

Threads:
    Does anyone use the grocery app, Snap? I have used it for about 6 months, and can't really get the hang of it. I know it works like Checkout 51 and Ibotta, but I can't seem to get in on the produce deals. Whenever I sign in to see what is being offered for rebates, it shows things like potatoes, tomatoes, bananas and other produce, but it also shows "All Gone" under the rebate.

Can anyone tell me ... do they have a regular day when they post new items in their rebate list?

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I use it also. I have yet to notice of a specific "release" day - though, I usually get an email saying when new items have been added. You are right, things get snagged quickly. I tend to treat Ibotta, Checkout51, and Snap all the same - and that is as a bonus rather than as planned savings. After all shopping trips I open each app and just see if anything I've bought has a rebate. If yes, bonus. If not, whatever. It is slow savings, but I'm never stressed about finding deals that way. I mean, don't get me wrong, $0.25 is $0.25 and I'll take it, but it isn't worth stressing over for me, you know?

3. barkingsquirrel

barkingsquirrelMember

Threads:
    Yes, I agree it's not worth stressing over. It's all bonus money in my book! There are times though, like the day I wrote this thread, when I opened Snap and saw 5 things from my last grocery trip on there but listed as all gone ... boo hoo! Usually when I open up Snap, there's one or two things all gone, but this week there was a ton. Oh, and I never get an email like you get telling what's been added to the rebate list. I'll have to check my spam folder for that.