Solution to Annoying Hulu Commercials - Freemake Video Downloader

Discussion in Digital & Web TV started by ohiotom76 • Sep 20, 2013.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't stand the commercials they play on Hulu. They play the same commercials over and over and over again. There are options to tell Hulu if the commercials were relevant to you and/or swap the ad out for something else, but they don't seem to help much or have any effect. I saw the same ad seven times yesterday during just *one* show, even after I kept swapping the ad out for something else.

Freemake video downloader can download Hulu content without any ads, so you can enjoy all your shows on there ad free.

2. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    On average how long does it take the downloader to get the video? I too really dislike all of the constant commercials on Hulu. They really do end up taking away from the content you're trying to view. However, I think the downloader is a good idea but not if your ready to watch a show but it takes 30 minutes to download..

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I don't watch hulu on my computer just on my xbox is there anything like this for xbox? Cause I never got the options to swap or anything like that but on my xbox they only show two commercial during my whole show so it isn't too bad it's like 30 seconds of commercial.