Some Cool Sounding Apps...

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by S.O. Price • Apr 12, 2015.

1. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:

I like the first one the article mentions about self-destructing emails. Pretty cool! I also thought Microsoft's Office Lens app sounds pretty cool as well. Turning a scanned text document in a word file. I'm surprised that Microsoft was able to come up with something that sounded cool. They don't do that too much anymore. Hope these help someone. :)

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard about Clean Reader, and it's the dumbest idea I've ever seen in my life. If you think the book has content that's not fit for your kids, then don't let them read it, and if you let them read it, why censor it? Like a book has ever harmed anyone..

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of apps that offer unique features, such as destructing emails and scanning apps. They're nice to have if you want those features, but most users aren't going to care much about them. I only have a handful of apps on my phone, and none of these apps interest me enough to download them.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is the first time I'm hearing of email-destructing apps. Won't such an app have negative consequences on your email? And why on earth would people want to download an app to destroy emails? I stick with converter apps and apps that let you watch or read just about any file. I try not to be too adventurous with apps lest they ruin my Tab or smartphone's system.