Sony BDPBX39 Blu-ray and DVD Player Wi-Fi

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Bright7 • Jul 22, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I am very pleased with this blu-ray player. It is Wi-Fi enabled and you can stream Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Amazon and other content. I think this is a great alternative to other streaming devices like Roku because, in addition to streaming, you can also play the DVDs and blu-rays you already own without having to connect another device to your television.

I have not had any issues with this device so far and I recommend it if you are looking for a streaming player.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was looking at that particular Blu Ray player awhile back. I'm glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with it. I bought a different model that was slightly more expensive, and I'm happy with its performance, too. The extra streaming capabilities are always welcome, and I use them just about every day. How much did you wind up paying for yours?

3. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I'm glad you are having a good experience with your blu-ray player. I can't remember exactly what I paid for mine but I think it was around $85.00. I bought on sale on a Black Friday. I also use it on a daily basis.