Southwest Sunshine

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by pafjlh • Mar 23, 2013.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Have any of you ever heard of this line of skin care? Maybe not, because its based primarily in my state of Arizona. Anyway, I have been a customer of theirs for years, as have other members of my family. What I like about this skin care line is that its natural and has many different herbs that create the products. One my favorite products from them is their herbal gel, I can't say enough about this product and the benefits of using it. I have known a few teenagers who had acne issues who use this product and within a few months started to have it clear up. As for price, these products are a bit on the pricey side, but the thing about them is that one bottle can last anywhere from six months to an entire year. So, its worth its value in the end.

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this company and this makes me really sad because such natural companies should be out there more.
    A similar one that I use would have to be physicians formula because I love the natural concept of it and the packaging of it really helps to promote the idea of having natural cosmetic ingredients on your face.
    I will definitely check out the company you have mentioned.
    Thank you for sharing it!

3. Southwest Sunshine

Southwest SunshineNew Member

Threads:
    Hope you found Southwest Sunshine

Hello Anna - Happy Memorial Day weekend. :)
    We hope that you found Southwest Sunshine products and took a little time to research our ingredients and benefits. We want people like you who are interested in natural and botanical ingredients to know more about us and hopefully try us out!
    Let us know if there is anything we can help you with and we'd also love to hear your feedback on our products if you have tried them!
    Thanks again,
    Southwest Sunshine

4. Southwest Sunshine

Southwest SunshineNew Member

Threads:
    Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your experience with Southwest Sunshine products here! It means a lot to us when people let others know about us. :) Where did you first try our product - in Mesa or did you order online based on someone referring you? Glad to know you are feeding your skin!! :)
    Regards,
    Southwest Sunshine