Spray tan?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by vpresson • Apr 13, 2013.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here use spray in tan? If so what's the best kind? I have a natural tan but due to not wearing shorts and not having sun for so long my legs don't have the tan they have gotten a little pale and I hate it and with summer coming soon I'd like to wear shorts with out feeling subconscious about my legs and rest of my body being two different colors so I'd like to get a spray tan for my legs that would even my legs out with my natural tan but that will also allow my legs to get a natural tan when I'm out in the sun any ideas?

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    What about just trying a tinted moisturizer? I know Jergens has a natural glow body lotion that is pretty affordable. It makes a pretty subtle difference though so I'm not sure if it would have the level of impact you are looking for. I can't say I've used it from personal experience though. I have naturally very fair skin and some of these products just make my skin look orange.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I'd recommend Johnson's Holiday Skin. It builds up a natural glow over time, and you won't get that typical orange tint. It also moisturises your skin. Start now applying it to your legs and you'll have a lovely glow in 3 - 4 weeks.

4. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    I also would recomend a natural moisturizer. I have not seen a spray tan yet that looks natural. Most people get this horrible orange tint to their skin. And I would never recomend going to a tanning booth. I think they are just as dangerous as to much direct sunlight. Always go for a natural tinted lotion.

5. vpresson

Threads:
    I have like a med type of natural tan do it might work I'm def gonna look into it thanks

6. vpresson

Threads:
    I never heard of that is it made by the same as the baby soap?

7. vpresson

Threads:
    I think I will I don't want to go around looking orange lol

8. vpresson

Threads:
    Thanks guys for the great advice I'm going to look into all mentioned and find the best one and will write a thread

9. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know about the spray tan, I have never used it, but I have a friend that used it and she had put too much or left it on too long don't remember which but she looked more orange then she did tanned, it was funny, she was so mad. I think I will just stick to the old fashion way, a little sun now and then, not too much though. Let us know how the spray works.:D

10. Thomas1117

Thomas1117New Member

Threads:
    i tried a spray tan once, when I was in high school and it was winter. I looked a little orange. It's dangerous, but I like getting a tan naturally despite UVA and UVB radiation. I just bought mine at Wal-mart. There are probably great alternatives to the one I had.

11. maria1

maria1New Member

Threads:
    I also recommend something natural, because a lot of the non-performing spray.
    A friend of mine put the spray on hand and got some stains.

So be careful about that very

12. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I just use more natural things like moisturizers or just lotions with a hint of a darker color than my usual skin tone.
    I also invested in some body poster which is so much easier to apply and it just adds a touch that looks so amazing on the skin and natural.

13. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see your problem. Spray tans are quite expensive and they contain lots of harmful chemicals which penetrate the skin and infiltrate the bloodstream. Surely you could sunbathe in shorts for a week for your legs to 'catch up' with the rest of your body.

14. vpresson

Threads:
    I don't want that to happen to me I tried one spray it seemed to work pretty good but you could see streaks on where I rubbed it

15. vpresson

Threads:
    I just can't seem to get a San from the sun my legs are needing the tan cause they are whiter than the rest of me lol

16. vpresson

Threads:
    Yeah I had a friend who said she had stains left cause of her spray tan

17. vpresson

Threads:
    Body poster? Not sure if I heard of it I don't want a drastic tan or really dark I just want a light tan like a Carmel color so that when I wear shorts my legs are white n the rest of me tanned lol

18. vpresson

Threads:
    Yeah I could its just where I live summer isn't always summer the weather changes alot like yesterday it was burning hot now today is cold not sure when the sun will be out and if I have the time

19. dagz16

dagz16New Member

Threads:
    Do they sell lotion that you can use for a tan too. I remember a friend who used the lotion and it looked natural and seems like a safer alternative than a spray tan.

20. cmilliken

cmillikenMember

Threads:
    I say just get a natural tan. A spray tan, in my opinion, makes a person "fake." Just like makeup does. Spray tans basically are like the human equivalent of a paint job for a car. However, a spray tan masks a person's actual appearance, which I find unappealing. Real, sun-obtained tans look much better and are actually physically real.