Sprayway - The World's Best Glass-Cleaner

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kinser • Apr 28, 2012.

1. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    I love this stuff! It truly does the best job on glass - there are absolutely no steaks. It comes in an aerosol can and sprays as a foam. My dogs are constantly leaving paw and noseprints on my sliding glass door, which means I'm frequently cleaning it. I usually have to go over it multiple times with liquid glass cleaner because of streaking. It only takes once with Sprayway. It has a really nice, pleasant smell, and is priced comparably (I paid less than $3.00 for a can) to other cleaners. I'm not sure what the active ingredient is, but the can reads that it contains no ammonia. Highly recommended, especially for those who are constantly cleaning glass!

2. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    SprayWay is the BEST glass cleaner on the market, hands down. I have used it for almost 4 years now. Nothing on the market comes close to this product. Normally is around $3.50 a can but I do say get a case. Cause once you use it, you will throw out every Windex type product in your entire house. Works on glass, tile, chrome, just bout anything. If something is stubborn or hard, soak it with SprayWay and I bet it will come up.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Is it safe on other surfaces like laminate or stainless steel? Is it better than multi purpose antibacterial windex? Thats what I am currently using and it is amamzing!

4. sunshinesaver

sunshinesaverMember

Threads:
    I have not seen Sprayway. I always have problems with streaks, so I never wanted to clean my windows or mirrors. I found Windex foaming glass cleaner the last time I went to the store. I tried it and loved it at first use. I find myself looking for mirrors or glass to clean. Sounds strange, I know, but this really works great. It smells really good too. I will have to see if I can find Sprayway and compare. If anyone has used both, I would be interested to know if there is a difference.

5. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    It's safe to use on both. It does a wonderful job on stainless steel, and laminate. However, I have laminate throughout my downstairs, so I would probably go through quite a bit of the can if I used it exclusively. I just use plain old ammonia and water on the laminate (if you use a microfiber mop pad, there will be no streaking!)

6. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    This sounds awesome! I will give it a try. Do you purchase is from pharmacies, online or can I purchase it at any store?

7. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of it before. I would like to give it a try on our staineless steel. It would be nice to have a cleaner that can aleand staineless steel and do the windows, too. I haven't seen it in our local stores here so I am also curious as to where you can find it, as well.