Sprint plans to acquire T-Mobile.

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by pandandesign • Dec 17, 2013.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    This has been a controversial for some people because T-Mobile customers maybe not happy to hear about this news. Yes, Sprint is planning to acquire T-Mobile, which remains the third mobile phone provider in the United States that's still behind AT&T and Verizon. I am not happy to hear that because I really like T-Mobile, and I have been one of its customers for 11 years. Remember when AT&T tried to buy T-Mobile, Sprint was the mobile provider stopped the acquisition. Now, since Sprint is bought out by Softbank, it is sad to hear T-Mobile is going away soon, if Sprint does acquire it. Let's hope it is not going to happen. What do you guys think about Sprint plans to acquire T-Mobile? Do you think it is a good idea because we don't want to see there are fewer mobile providers to choose from? I would totally avoid both AT&T and Verizon, that means Sprint is going to be my only choice if T-Mobile is bought out.

2. Mafdet

MafdetMember

Threads:
    Have you hat a bad experience with Sprint? I haven't heard anything about them wanting to acquire T-Mobile but if they do, I don't see the problem. Sprint provides a very good service and is very strict about data protection. I've never had a problem with their service. I used to have Verizon and that was a hassle. But Sprint is ok. How was your experience with T-Mobile? Or better said, what exactly do you think will change is Sprint acquires them? I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Sprint is at the bottom of just about every survey or comparison chart. I don't know why people even bother with them, unless they burned some bridges with their previous carriers or something like that. They have the slowest average downloads, and the worst coverage in the US. Thankfully this deal didn't go through either, and T-Mobile seems to have really been turning around for the better - offering money saving plans that are causing the other carriers to react. They have also been shown to have the highest average download speeds compared to all the other carriers in the US. Plus you don't need to get locked into a contract with them.