Sprint Stores: Small And Understaffed

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by RomanAnthonysMama • Jan 31, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Are the Sprint stores in your area always very small and understaffed? I normally like smaller store environments, but when the store is packed, and it's hard to get around, it isn't as cozy and comfortable.

The in-store Sprint staff in my area actually seem to all be very knowledgeable and helpful which is a HUGE plus nowadays in retail and customer service, but the stores are always generally understaffed. I can understand why, since most of their time is downtime, and they probably only get flooded with business during certain hours...But I've waited almost THREE hours before! The staff was so nice afterward, and even gave me free phone cases, but it's like this in most stores, just maybe not as extreme.

How about the Sprint stores in your area? Are they understaffed?

2. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1Member

Threads:
    It's been a long time since I was in a sprint store. I remember when Radio Shack was the main place to go to for a sprint Phone. I was never a big fan of sprint. They would shut your phone off for being 10 cent short on your bill.

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I definitely agree that Sprint stores are understaffed especially in smaller cities and towns. I've had a mix of experiences in terms of customer service. Some stores have been outstanding and very friendly while some have been less than enthusiastic. Just depends on the location. Its like that for a lot of places.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't been a Sprint customer in about 10 years, but from what I recall, they were regularly understaffed as well. Actually, this seems to be the case at just about every cell phone store. I was with Verizon for several years up until recently, and they were often even worse. They would take your name down when you walked in, but then you would stand around for forever waiting for one of them to get to you. It's not entirely their fault though, since some of these customers take forever to make up their mind over a damn phone and want to ask them 10,000 questions. But they should bring more sales people out on the floor, and train them to try and wrap things up with customers asap, instead of letting them hog up their time like that.