Starbucks Birthday Reward ?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by CasualGoofy • Mar 31, 2016.

1. CasualGoofy

CasualGoofyNew Member

Threads:
    For budget minded, Starbucks isn't wallet friendly.

But with friends, I may get something. My Starbucks account is just barely active.

Even so! My birthday reward is coming up - and I don't know what can I get with the reward. I think they changed something again besides the 2 stars per $1 spent deal.

So anyone know what limitations is there to ordering a free birthday beverage? Can I request anything additional to a frappuccino?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can order whatever you want for your free birthday beverage. I had to re activate my account in order to get mine..but as luck, and planning would have it I was right across from the Starbucks, in the Kroger parking lot, so by the time I drove across the street..to get my beverage it was ready and waiting for me!

3. CasualGoofy

CasualGoofyNew Member

Threads:
    I'm not starbucks-order savvy. So I've always just gotten a Venti of any drink on the menu. What options are there?

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think when you get your birthday reward you can get any Starbucks beverage of your choice. I noticed something distressing though, it seems like the Starbucks I usually go to has been watering down their drinks. I need to compare it with another Starbucks to see if it is the same thing across the board.