Starbucks Flat White

Discussion in Product Reviews started by cherokee • Feb 13, 2015.

1. cherokee

cherokeeNew Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried the new Flat White from Starbucks yet? It is basically steamed milk poured over shots of espresso. Pretty simple, really. I am not big on espresso, but I have to say that I am kind of liking it. My first sip was kind of bitter. But then I took a second sip and had a different flavor. It is hard to explain the taste but it has grown on me. I have had it several times now.

Has anyone else tried the Starbucks Flat White yet? What did you think of the taste?

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have. I think I described it to my friend as a concentrated latte. Mine was just like yours though, too strong at first. Just remember to give it a proper stir before drinking!

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    After reading the description, I realized that this is another coffee drink that I can make at home.
    All of those fancy drinks are just espresso and milk in various configurations and it's cheaper to just buy an espresso maker and make your own. Some people spend $160 a month of coffee at Starbucks, which would buy a good coffee machine.

4. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    It blows my mind that Starbucks introduced this as something new. I will admit that I do drink Starbucks, but it is not a daily thing. I only drink them when I go to town and they have one. This being said, I only go do those towns once a week to once every other week so it is a tremendous savings.

5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    No, I have yet to try the new flat white at Starbucks. To be honest I think it will be a while I do so. When I go to Starbucks I typically get regular coffee or passion tea. I dont get speciality coffees too often.