Starbucks Mini Pastries & 1lb Coffees

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Bloom • Jul 16, 2012.

1. Bloom

BloomMember

Threads:
    Considering that I work at Starbucks, I can let you guys know of hot deals that we have in store. :)

MINI PASTRIES:
    This includes Chocolate Hazelnut Tart, Brown Sugar Walnut Tart, and Mini Cherry/Apple Pies.
    Naturally each one of these mini pastries are $1.50 each. With the sale that is currently going on, you can get two for $2.50. It is a brand new sale, so not a lot of employees remember or may not even know much about it. So make sure to remind them of that specific sale so you are able to get it.

1LB COFFEES
    It's a sale that has been going on for quite awhile, but not a lot of people know. I see a lot of people buy coffee bags often, but they don't realize that they can get a free tall beverage free. This doesn't have to be just a regular coffee. It can be a Mocha, White Mocha, Ice Coffee, etc... Just as long as it is a tall. However, any add-ons you will have to pay for. Most 1LB bags will go for $12.95 without tax. They can even grind it for you for a flat or cone filter! The best part is that once you're done with your 1LB coffee, you are able to return the bag and get a free tall coffee (just a coffee)! And of course, buy another 1LB Coffee for a free beverage at a different time. So it's like two free coffees in a row! Just thought I should remind people of this amazing deal. It's definitely worth it, and really, you'll be getting at least 5+ coffees of your own from the bag you purchased!

More Starbucks deals will be coming shortly! :)

2. ukfan41

ukfan41New Member

Threads:
    I go in to Starbucks everyday so I believe I can make great use out of these deals. Thank you for posting them and I will be sure to put them to use!

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for the share!! I will probably take advantage of the coffee - makes for great gifts:cool: