Ster Kinekor

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by tasha • Feb 3, 2016.

1. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    movies are great fun and to go to the cinema and watch something on the big screen is fantastic! I found that the last time I went, it seemed to be so expensive, the sound was terrible, the seats were old and the screen was not big. I also found that the snacks were so overpriced that the movie cost us more than it would for a night away.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can beat some of the high prices of the movies by getting movie loyalty cards or buying your tickets online. Sometimes joining theater loyalty clubs will give you freebies as well as discount tickets to certain shows. It works like any other loyalty cards with ticket purchases adding up to free things at the concession stand or movie tickets. Also, sometimes groupon or living social has ticket deals, or you can join Dealflicks for extra savings.

3. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I have a movie card but it only works on Tuesdays where you get half price tickets but we are working on Tuesdays and the ony day for us to go is when there is no price reduction, sadly we have to pay the normal price but I will look at groupon because I have heard about this from others