Stitchfix

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by btatro • Jun 25, 2015.

1. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I recently subscribed to StitchFix, and have been pleasantly surprised!

Have you tried this service yet?

I have gotten 2 fixes so far. The first fix, I only kept a pair of jeans. The second fix I kept a pair of capris, a necklace, a dress, and a top! The only bummer is that the items are a bit on the expensive side, even when I note "keep as cheap as possible". You do not have to get a fix every month, you can actually scheduled them for whenever you would like them to come (I get them about every 6 weeks). I have found it to be a great way to update my wardrobe without having to take the time to go out shopping. Also, I get to add items to my wardrobe that other people in the area probably do not have!

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I tried StitchFix and, while I liked it, I couldn't keep going with it, it was just a matter of cost at the time. I did it for two months. The first month, all of the clothes were the wrong size, but I figured it would take a little time to get sizing just right. I did end up keeping an infinity scarf that was in the box. The second month, I wanted to keep three of the items but just couldn't justify the cost at the time, so I settled on one of the shirts. It has become one of my favorites, too. When my finances get a little better, I will try it again.