St.Ives scrubs Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by gracie • Sep 22, 2013.

1. gracie

gracieMember

Threads:
    I've been trying plenty of scrubs and all of them have been a let down which resulted me in using Diy project such as aspirin mask for my mask. Few years ago before I flew back to Indo, I went to the travel area section in Walmart to buy some stuffs such as little shampoo,little toothbrush and I wanted a face wash but I saw C02-0120501-8100bg. I grabbed it since it's less than two dollars and oh my god I like it a lot that I've been using it for years.

First, If you like your scrub to be less smoother and a bit tougher, then you should pick the Apricot Scrub but if you like it smoother,then you should pick Green Tea scrub. I love it tougher like aspirin mask so I always pick the Apricot Scrub. Not only it's really good but that tiny bottle actually lasts long. I showered twice a day in Indo and used the scrub everyday and it lasted a month for me. You might finish it in over 2 weeks if you use a lot more than you have to.

I'd rater this product 9/10 .The only problem I had for a while was I couldn't find it in Walgreens so I always had to get in Walmart travel section but, They started to carry the bigger bottle lately so I am quite happy with it.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been using St. Ives scrubs and masks since I was a teenager and I agree that they're cheap and good. Even to this day ,you still get a large container for your money, which is refreshing since so many products are getting smaller and smaller.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is good to know, ACSAPA. I have used the St. Ives hand lotion for many years, but I just never paid any attention to the scrub. Now that I know how good it is, I will definitely look for it the next time I am at the store. I usually just use soap for my face, but I think that using a product that is designed for cleaning my face and moisturizing at the same time, is a great idea.

4. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have always liked the St. Ives products for the value and the fact they work. They also smell good. I have been using the Apricot Scrub and find that it really works good giving smooth skin and clearing blackheads. Another plus is it does not overly dry you out and it does have saliylic acid like some of the more expensive acne products.

5. Kcmoney

KcmoneyNew Member

Threads:
    I have tried the St. Ives Apricot rub in the past and found it worked so good that I stopped buying it and realized I needed it a few weeks after I ran out and I was unable to resupply. I agree it is the best facial rub to date and I am very thankful to Gracie for reminding me of it. Next time I go to the store I will attempt to remember to get my Daughter and myself some. My Daughter is a pre-teen and is in need of a facial rub already. I didn't know about the Green Tea tho so I may try that as well.

6. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Just the fact that it lasts long makes me want to buy it. I can't stand when I spend money on good products, and then they end up going empty within a few weeks. I feel like a high quality product should last you about a month or two before you need to restock, maybe even more. I'm going to look into this since I've been trying to save money, and it seems like it exfoliates really well. Thanks for the review!

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen St. Ives products in Target, but never tried them. I suppose I ignored them because they are very cheap. Next time I'm in Target I will pick up a travel size to give it a try. This thread has reminded me that just because something is cheap doesn't mean it's not good.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I've also been using the st Ives products. I personally love what they do to my skin because the smell is amazing and it works pretty well for such a low price. There are many products that claim to do the same thing but I still gravitate towards this one no matter what.