Stores To Get Best Deals On Cosmetics?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Denis Hard • Jan 19, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I stumbled into a site earlier and thought I'd share it here. The site sells most of their cosmetics for under $10. While that isn't impressive this is. They have numerous products which cost only $1. At the very least you should visit the site and find out if there's anything there that costs less than what you'd spend at the store where you regularly buy your cosmetics.

Here's the link:

At e.l.f. we pride ourselves at being able to offer top quality, professional makeup products at prices that will impress you. Choose from our range of concealers, lip liners, eyeliners, lipsticks, mascaras, and beauty tools all available for just $1.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know you are a male, but this is a well-known brand for all beauty boffins. You can find them in Target and also the Christmas Tree stores and everything was $1 a few years ago. Since then they have expanded and have a premium range which costs more, but is still the same price as self-selection (brands like Cover Girl etc).

They are a good brand, especially for teenagers or those starting out in buying make-up, especially for colors and accessories.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't consider ELF Cosmetics as having the best deals per say... they have good prices, but that is because the quality is not very nice.
    I would say the best website for good deals when it comes to makeup is Ulta, it has good kits, deals and discounts. Also, it has both drugstore makeup and department store makeup, which is great because you can get all in one place.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ebay also has those $1 lipstick and makeup sold by Chinese sellers, but I doubt if the quality is good since it's so cheap.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip, but there's a lipstick with aloe that goes on sale at CVS for just .79 and Walmart has economical make up too. I find that the things I'm looking for like clear mascara, only Walmart has it. I looked and looked for clear mascara at Walgreens and CVS too expensive all $7 and above. Walmart was only $3.89, at the time, so I got it. Thanks again for the tip. I love a bargain too!

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this. I think finding deals like this is great because even though they are not top of the line you could just buy some of the more basic products that won't matter too much to the overall look. Also they do have some products that are a little better than most other drug store brands so there might be a few great bargains to be had there too. It's just a shame I don't live in US or else I'd be all over this.