Strap Perfect Bra Clip

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Zyni • Sep 26, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The first time I saw the bra clip, I laughed. Seriously, I thought, you can't really expect anyone to pay $10 or $15 dollars for little plastic clips. I didn't get the last laugh, because they really work. One of my daughter's uses these things constantly. With all the different styles these days, it's the perfect solution to keeping your under clothes under your clothes. People actually paid the full price for them too. I waited until for the knock-off and the lower price. ;)

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of it. I have such big problems with bras, that I have them custom made by a seamstress who happens to be the mother of a good friend. This lady is an expert in making underwear, and I feel very fortunate to have her. All I have to do, is buy the material that I want, and she creates perfect bras and other underwear for me.

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I think having clips for your bras is a really great thinker. However, I have never heard of one until now. I think I will look up into them and see what I can buy. Bras can be a such trouble all the times and one is not very careful it can get you a lot of unwanted attention. I also never knew that there are people who can make bras for you. It is really great to have such people in your life.

4. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, it must be really nice to have bras custom made for you, Dora. That's terrific that you found someone to do that for you.

The first time I saw it was on TV, Akii. Then cheaper brands started showing up at dollar stores and discount stores, so I figured I'd give them a try. Pretty cool.

5. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I heard of bra clips, but I wasn't sure if they would work. If they do work, I will get some. I don't know about that price, but it might be worth it if it works the way it's supposed to.

6. jackslivi

jacksliviMember

Threads:
    I was the exact same way!!! I used to do ballet and someone put one on me one day and it changed everything. I am a pretty heavy chested girl and for ballet that was a no no. Someone gave me one of those clips and bam. They stayed right in place! I would have to hide that thing because if any of my friends saw it, they would steal it! No joke. They loved that thing. Sadly, it broke one day. That little clip was my best friend. It was sad to throw it away. I highly recommend them to anyone who has any strap issues or is big chested and just want their puppies to stay put.