Streaming software

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by illusen • Mar 31, 2013.

1. illusen

illusenNew Member

Threads:
    Anyone have experience with any streaming software other than Xsplit? I also know of OBS but it doesn't work so well. I have pretty OK computer specs and I'd like to stream games lives with webcam feed but Xsplit has quite a few limitations on the free version.

I'm considering subscribing to Xsplit but before I do that I'd like to know my options. Do you guys have experience and/or input on this matter?

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I would also like to know this. For more than 2 years i been using only xplit, but splitting audio is always a bother to do on the go, and i am looking for a more ergonomic solution.

3. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried D3DGear? Here's a link to their site:

Also, take a look at this site for a list of alternatives to XSplit:

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I just use ManyCam and Adobe Encoder, I like these because they are simple to set up and use so I don't have to fuss over so many buttons and things. There are also lots of features that help a great deal like text over video and being able to choose what kind of input to use also helps a lot. You can choose between broadcasting directly from a player or just stream what is happening on the desktop or a part of it.

5. avadarling

avadarlingMember

Threads:
    D3D is probably the best in my opinion. I find it very simple to use and it doesn't take up much of my brain hah. I'm very thankful for this topic as I learned quite a bit of new knowedge. Thank you!

6. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    Another vote for D3D. I have been using it for more than 6 months and I find it better than Xsplit. You can also check the Cnet website to see if there are even better solutions available.