Streaming TV Shows And Movies On Tablets And Smartphones

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Mar 3, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Do you guys watch streaming movies and TV shows on your tablets and phones? I've been wanting to but have been coming up short in terms of results since I live outside U.S. and most streaming services aren't being offered internationally. So far, I've only gotten to watch shows from sites that offer them for free on their official sites, which I appreciate, but the choices are a bit limited so I'm here looking to hear from others who might have discovered some other places or sites that I may have missed. So far, the only ones I've found are Cartoon Network's Adult Swim (video.adultswim.com) and South Park (beta.southparkstudios.com).

Any other sites I can go to for shows or apps I can download as a non U.S. resident? All suggestions are welcome including ones from you local country as I do enjoy discovering foreign shows and movies. :) Of course, feel free to also utilize this thread to discuss U.S. exclusive sites and apps as well.

2. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    In terms of actual content since I'm quite into video games I watch a lot of livestreams on twitch.tv which is free and usually very good for me, might be worth a look for those into video games also!

3. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747Active Member

Threads:
    Watch them from my laptop but it's the same thing. There are countless websites offering this, but I doubt that it's completely legal since I don't think they are paying royalties to the producers. Netflix would probably be your best bet.