Stufz Burger Maker

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by cookiemonsterv16 • Feb 28, 2014.

1. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I've been a fan of most of the as seen on TV products, but there is one product in particular that I want to get for my husband because he seems more excited about it than me. When I first saw the stufz burger maker I thought of my husband he loves those kind of things. Sure enough when I told him about it and showed him the commercial he was super excited and said he had to get it.

I have to admit it does seem pretty good being able to add what ever you want inside your burger. You literally get to be a chef without the hassle of having to cut the patty in half to add the ingredients you want. I am already thinking of one of the things I would add just out of curiosity and since I like macaroni I would have to give that a try. As much as I love burgers every now and then I do get tired of just having a plain burger even though I do add toppings like tomato, lettuce, ketchup, and mustard I still get tired of having the same thing. So knowing that I can add any ingredient I want to change it up is definitely worth trying this product out. I am looking forward to getting this for my husband and using it myself.

So if you were to get the Stufz burger maker what would you add to it?

#1Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  2. Ace

AceNew Member

Threads:
    It's a pretty genius idea. I would add things like onions and pickles (they are my favorite!). The problem with these products is that there is usually some catch that will end up in you paying more money than you bargained for. I just checked out their site and it seems very legitimate.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    1. You can technically make stuffed burgers quite easily without having a little contraption like this. Make 2 burger patties, one slightly larger than the other. Place your fillings inside and smash the edges together. We make stuffed burgers regularly.

2. The benefit of this is that they are a uniform size and thickness all around. It'll help keep the fillings inside better.

3. Beware that this does make a burger rather large. Each one is going to be about 1/2 a pound PLUS the fillings, so if you're watching your calories, this is a no-go for a while.

4. I saw this used to make a fake beef wellington at one point. They filled the burger, grilled it, and then covered it in pastry and baked it. It looked so good!

4. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    I was going to purchase this as a birthday present for my mother. I was hinted towards it and she said don't you dare buy me that. She has a friend that got it and was unhappy with the quality of the product.

5. 57spotty

57spottyNew Member

Threads:
    i make stuffed burgers all the time, you don't need some contraption to do it! i usually fill ours with cheese and bacon!

6. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    It does sound like it would be worth a try before considering to buy that product. I am sure it would be easy and I'm sure my husband would be happier knowing that the burger would be a lot more bigger if we were to do it without that contraption.

I also did hear a couple of bad reviews and someone actually sent me a link to some reviews of people complaining about the product one of the complaints was the burger would fall apart while cooking and the stuffing coming out. It could be maybe because they added to much ingredients, but either way that isn't good. I told my husband about it, but he said he would still want it despite the bad reviews so he can't say I didn't warn him.

#6Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014