Stupid.com Funny Gifts

Discussion in Online Shopping started by kana_marie • May 16, 2015.

1. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:

The name is self explanatory, I think. I know that while these sorts of gifts only appeal to a very small portion of the people, I can't get enough. If I had money to blow I could easily spend every penny of it on these sorts of toys and gifts. Looking through the site a while ago I had someone picked out for every item I saw. You see, with these kinds of gifts it isn't about deciding what gift works for your friend. I've always picked out the gift and then decided who should get it lol

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Oh gosh, I used to be a gag-gift queen way back in the day. If I had more disposable income I would totally buy so much of this stuff for my friends (and maybe one or two things for myself, not gonna lie). Particularly fond of the unicorn horn for cats. That picture, hahaha.

3. keytcee

keytceeMember

Threads:
    This is amazing! I'd love to buy all my friends and family witty and funny gifts like these for their birthdays and Christmas. The Obama Tissue Dispenser made me laugh more than I should have. There's a store where I'm from that sells loads of knick-knacks that made no sense and this site just reminded me to go there soon. The stuff in this store are much more amusing, though!

4. MMercury

MMercuryNew Member

Threads:
    My dad would love this shop! Well, now I know where to go when I'm shopping for a gag gift. Thanks for sharing!

5. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh my word, some of the things here are hilarious! A particular favourite is the 29ft tall inflatable zebra. Every home needs one!

6. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I need one. I have a spot in my side yard that would be perfect! I'm not even kidding, I want one so bad!
    my dad, too. I use to have beautiful posters on my bedroom wall. No bands or anything else. Just beautiful. He said he would pick one up for me when he went to the mall. He comes back with a "road kill cafe" menu poster. I can't tell you how many times I woke up with toothpaste in my shoe, or ink on my face.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the page of cat gifts. Everything seems reasonably priced too. They even have a few $5 items.

8. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    We all know people who would love these types of gifts and I would definitely purchase from this site. I also like the cat gifts. I am a huge cat lover! Thanks for posting this link..I am definitely going to check it out and see what I can buy!

9. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hahaha! I love websites like that. I think that the website is far from stupid, but I still like the name anyway. it perfectly encapsulates the air of novelty that the products on there give off. I've always been a fan of novelty websites. Much more fun and exciting than that of many other websites. The prices, quickly looking through them at least, seem like they are good too.

10. surlaw

surlawMember

Threads:
    "Looking for a political statement the kids can play with?" This is hilarious! I love it. Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely going to grab a couple things from here. I've never seen a website like this before. I've seen some of these gifts in stores locally, but not at this good of a price, and not such a variety. Are these 'novelty' websites common? If so, could you direct me to any more?

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nice site! The prices are affordable, so I would definitely would want to buy some of them if I had spare money, they would make nice and unique gifts to friends.

12. Sunshine703

Sunshine703Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, have you actually bought anything from this website before? I mean it looks really interesting because this is the kind of stuff that we gift to each other in my group of friends. Because we've known each other for so long, useful gifts are just uninteresting, so this would be perfect :p. The toilet mug really caught my eye because I just thought that was really creative and disturbing at the same time. But we buy these kind of stuff all the time, so my friends would love this recommendation too. Thanks!

13. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    This website is really hilarious. I am now thinking of appropriate gift for my friends. I want to see how will they react with it. The fake poop in box is crazy.

14. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    OH! I totally forgot about this site! I have a bunch of friends, all males, that are getting hilarious gifts this year! Now I have something to look at and procrastinate writing this paper.

15. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    Hahaha, good share. Aren't those products a bit if not a lot overpriced though? I mean, that Obama toilet paper is really killing it, but $5.95? Methinks they're just trying to make profit off of people who don't have many ways to spend their money. Though, trust me, seeing the products, I might throw in a few dollars nevertheless.