Suave Personal Care Products

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by cluckeyo • May 28, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I really like Suave products. They have a very nice body wash called "Milk and Honey" smells very nice. They have Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner that is compare to Aveeda. They do a good job, they smell nice. Very good quality and always a fair price. There is a good selection at Walmart.

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I've used the brand Suave for my shampoo and conditioner. But aside from that, nothing else really. The thing is, Suave isn't well-known here and we usually get it as gifts from relatives abroad. Although there's a few items from the brand here, they are just shampoos and conditioners. I have yet to see a body wash from here. But that milk and honey variant seems to smell amazing just from the name itself. I wish it's available here so I could try it.

I also haven't seen the Rosemary shampoo and conditioner here. I've only used the gold one and I'm not even sure what is it called. But I remember that it smells nice and it lingers the whole day. And since I live in a tropical country, that's a must for me because I need my hair to smell nice the whole day.

3. animos

animosNew Member

Threads:
    I love the Suave brand, inexpensive but still good quality. I use the body wash and love their scents, especially the Everlasting Sunshine, smells great and I also really just enjoy the name :) I also use the Suave Essentials Coconut conditioner. I have curly hair and follow the Curly Girl method which mostly says no sulfates or silicones for hair. Sulfates are harsh and strip away a lot of oils and silicones will build up and weight hair down unless you use those sulfates. The Suave Essentials line has no silicones in their conditioner and it's light enough for my fine hair to not weigh the curls down. Plus it's very cheap and I can buy a big container of it at the local store while most of the rest of my curly hair products I have to pay more for and buy online.

4. rosemoon

rosemoonActive Member

Threads:
    I really like the Suave body washes and lotions. They smell amazing and they're a good value for the price! One product I don't like from Suave is their hair gel. The one I tried did not help my hair stay in place and it left a bunch of dandruff like material on my hair despite claims on the bottle that it would not flake. Though it was neither too stiff or sticky, I just hated that it looked like I have dandruff when I wore it. Thus I stopped using it and switched to Garnier Fructis.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I once did like this brand very much and was very loyal but eventually a lot more brands have popped up that were way cheaper and I just couldn't justify paying that much extra for the brand name anymore especially considering that the other cheaper brands did the work just fine as well. It's not really something that I would set aside some indulgence money for either because I'd much rather just spend that on other things, but I do agree that it's a great brand and they make excellent products.