Subway cookies!

Discussion in Food & Drink started by isabbbela • Jun 5, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Subway in general, to me that is the best sub restaurant because their sandwiches are extremely cheap, relatively fresh and low calorie and the options are great. I always eat there and they never disappoint.
    But to be honest what I love the most about this restaurant are the cookies. To me those are about the best cookies for me! Of course, homemade cookies are better, but if you are buying cookies these are the absolute best for the price! They are cheap, there are great flavors and they are crunchy. Whenever I'm ordering for take out to eat at home, I will put them in my grill for a few minutes so that they get warm and dewy inside. They are just so good!

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    YES! I could not agree more. I worked in a small mall years ago at a job I hated and the highlight of my day, as pathetic as it sounds, was the Subway cookies. I think back then they were 3 for $1.25 or something like that. I would always get a chocolate chip, sugar and the last was always a wild card. One thing worth mentioning is that the cookies are VERY high in calories.

3. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Agreed for sure! I try not to get some every time I go to Subway, but I've never been disappointed when I get some of the cookies. The nice thing is that eating those cookies with the Subway sandwich is still far better for you than eating out at another restaurant. Still probably a good thing to eat them in moderation, but easily one of the best treats out there.