Subways April 2012 Freebie / Breakfast Giveaway

Discussion in Hot Deals started by djdillan • Mar 29, 2012.

1. djdillan

djdillanNew Member

Threads:
    I go to subway a lot and also belong to there deals newsletter. I was excited to see they are doing a buy 1 get 1 free breakfast wrap offer throughout the month of April. This is such an awesome offer and I will be taking advantage of it. Here is the ad I got in my inbox:

subway.

If anybody has a favorite wrap of ingredients let me know and I might try it. I am pretty sure you can customize these things.

Title should say 2012

#1Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    djdillon, Thank you for sharing as this is a really good deal but could you please confirm this is for April 2012? Your post title and link show 2002.

3. djdillan

djdillanNew Member

Threads:
    Sorry about that:

Title should say 2012

I can not edit it. Thanks for pointing that out and it it for sure for this year!

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for posting dillan. I always find the subway breakfast sandwiches yucky. Not a huge fan. Its a great deal for anyone who likes them though, I much prefer my McDonald's biscuits!

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the clarification. I have never had a Subway breakfast sandwhich before so will give one a try and get one free for my friend. I would think that you can customize them, like you can with their regular lunch sandwiches. Thanks again, djdillon for posting this coupon!

6. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the information, I appreciate it...seeing as our son works there and he didn't say anything...LOL...teenagers.

I like their breakfast sandwhiches. Much better than McDonalds, in my opinion.

7. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    I have never tried a subway breakfast sandwich. With a good deal like this, it is worth a try. It would probably be a healthy alternative to some of the other fast food places out there.