Super Points! $15 free offer!

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by scottyxx • Mar 28, 2012.

1. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Superpoints is a collect points, win prizes site.

Basically you get points through spinning the "super lucky button" every day. You can also get points for signing up for offers.

The offer I am mentioning in the title is an offer with Netflix, you sign up for Netflix through the superpoints site, and they will instantly give you 1500 points! Which is $15! The netflix trail itself is also free. So it is win win!

You have to sign up and join superpoints, and you can cash out your points into Gift Cards for almost any store, or Paypal.

If you want to join under my refferal here is the link:

If not:

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    This sounds nice! You can choose between a $15 gift card and $15 on PayPal, right?

3. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I literally just joined a day ago. So I am by no means an expert. But you get 1500 points which you can cash out however you choose.

4. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    The only downside to this website is that if you signup and do the Netflix trial, yes you receive $15 worth of points but then you have to go through the hassle of entering all of your credit/debit card details for the trial then remembering to cancel it before the payment is taken from your bank or card. That's the problem with this.

5. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Is there any other alternative to Netflix where I can still make $15? I just signed up with them! If I would've seen this sooner I could've got 15 free bucks!!

6. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Grumpy, you can sign up via PayPal now for Netflix, which is what I did. That way I don't need to worry about them having my credit card details, and its once simple cancellation all done online. You can cancel it as soon as you get credit your points if you really don't want it. I just kept it, and so far I am loving Netflix.

hunysukle, You can sign up for other offers to get points but the Netflix one is by far the best rate of return. All the other ones are a few cents per sign up, but they do not require your credit card / paypal details. You can make your 1500 points in those, but it will take a lot longer.

And I think it is only for new customers :(

7. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    Oooohhhh, one for the UK to! We get slightly less but who cares? It's still free cash. As others have said, make sure you cancel before the trial ends or you wont be saying money!

8. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Yes! You can cancel after 3 days via the Netflix site, and keep your cashback. New customers only.

I for one am keeping netflix, I have started rewatching all the old Xmen Cartoons from when I was kid! lol.

9. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    When using the initial NetFlix trial version, can you access all the sites on the page that are open to paying customers? Just how limited is the trial version?:confused:

10. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I am on the free trial now, and I am getting full access to everything!

11. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    There actually is a limitation: some movies are unavailable for online streaming.

12. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    That's a sweet deal, get paid to get netflix. Got to love those prize sites lol

13. Damon halden

Damon haldenNew Member

Threads:
    I know this offer very well but the bad part is that i can't do it because this offer is not available in my country plus i cannot signup for superpoints also because they have banned my country (INDIA). I just look people earning and always look at them like a thirsty crow.

14. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to do this, haha.

15. Envy

EnvyNew Member

Threads:
    Wow nice. Just did it a few minutes ago and it worked beautifully! Thanks for the free $15 :)

16. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to try this site out asap. When I first saw the thread I thought you were talking about SuperRewards for some reason. I will try it. Also google CantBeFree its like the same thing.

17. l33t

l33tMember

Threads:
    There's another site that offers this, called rapidcashgpt. I knew about the Superpoints Netflix sign-up, so I signed up once with my credit card after more people notified me about this deal. Many movies are taken down from Netflix because of a recent contract. I hope Superpoints will continue this deal for future members because it's a win-win situation for everyone! Netflix receives satisfied customers that continue their subscription. Members get free movies and an incentive. Great share for alerting members.

18. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I am already a member of Super points. I don't really find it to be anything spectacular. I much prefer an alternative such as InboxDollars. I have already been paid by them once.