Supplements for gaining weight.

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by daimashin • Jan 6, 2014.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    What kind of supplements should I take if I want to gain weight? I'm underweight right now. I'm a guy, 169cm tall but only weighs 108lbs. I'm looking for weight gain but I don't want to get fat, is there such supplement that can increase my mass?

2. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Food is really the best thing for mass, supplements are very expensive and in terms of calories can be worse than foods. Exercise and get lots of the right foods (Meat, vegetables etc.). If you're thin then you don't need to do anything than eat more!

3. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I eat four times a day including supper but I never seem to gain any weight. Working out only makes lose even more weight. I think I have high metabolism. I'm overall healthy but people say I look like a malnutritioned person. I think food alone isn't working for me that is why I'm looking for other sources.

4. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Eat foods high in carbs and protein. You can also drink a whey shake every day. That will help a lot. Instead of using water in it, use milk in it. Drinking a glass of milk every day can also help. My boyfriend drinks a whey shake every day after the gym and it helps him. The simplest solution is to eat more.

5. CliffLife

CliffLifeNew Member

Threads:
    Food is the obvious answer, which I'm sure hoping and going to assume that you eat food on a normal daily basis. If you exercise as well, what you'd want to be taking is a Mass/Weight Gainer supplement that you can find at any vitamin/health food store. GNC has one that's worked very well for a friend of mine who has the same similar situation as you. It's called GNC Mass Gainer Complex. Look into that, hope it helps.

6. andymark25415

andymark25415Banned

Threads:
    i think weight gain supplement will not give consistent result, means when you will drop to take the supplement then your weight on same position that you had before.