Supplements promotions

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Peninha • Oct 2, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just recently I bough some supplements in an online store and I was surprised with the good service they provided. By making my purchase they gave me point that allowed me to buy some samples from them, what I find really smart because if I like those samples I will buy more right? How do you see this?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Of course that's a very good deal right there, since not all online stores offer good deals like that where you get a freebie sample. Which website is that? I want to check it out.

3. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The name of the site is Prozis, I think it's a Portuguese site, so wrong, I just checked and they have loads of countries. It seems directed to bodybuilding, but don't get too scared by that, they have other good products there as well.

4. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    It's a great marketing technique. As a savvy shopper you just need to make sure you do t end up buying things you don't actually want and need. I like to take advantage of freebies whenever possible, I just have to remind myself that just because I got the freebie does not mean I can afford to buy the product later just because I like it.

5. allswl

allswlActive Member

Threads:
    Online stores have to do different things to get business and what they did is just one way to do so. As long as the products they sell is of good quality then I would not have a problem with them. Some even have a loyalty program I hear where you get points for each purchase made.

6. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    The samples of supplements are always a good thing in my experience because unless it's a place like GNC, where you can return products if you're allergic to them, I stay away from buying new things. I am very particular about how much soy can be in a product and I know immediately if I'm having an allergic reaction, so a sample size makes it much easier to deal with.

7. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In my case the sample they gave me was not great, so I am not buying it again, but I am going to look for another samples. I think that it's a great and low cost way they have to get us trying their products and eventually buy them.