Supporters for under couch cushions

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by MindyT • Jul 1, 2014.

1. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I have no clue what is the actual name of the product, but I hope I can describe them well enough. Of course while watching tv late at night, I saw an infomercial for a product that you can put under couch cushions for support. They looked like white pieces of plastic. You could snap several pieces together for larger areas or take pieces away for smaller areas. The spokesman said they give a firm foundation. There would be no more snagging of the cushions, no more falling into saggy,weak cushions.

I am not really sure how they work. You can put them under couch cushions, mattresses, bed frames, loveseats, etc. Has anyone else seen these products? Do you remember their name? Also, do you know if they work?

Again, sorry, I do not know their name!

2. lionzfire122

lionzfire122Member

Threads:
    Cusion support

FURNITURE LIFE AND FIX PANELS CUSHION SUPPORT

I believe that is what your referring to.

So far I have been researching this product for you and have found a surprise 1 star rating for it. Not many people are finding this cushion helpful. Apparently you would need to buy more than two sets to comfortably use it for a while without it losing its form.

Overall, this product is not worth it. You would be well off saving your money for better quality furniture.

Hope this was helpful!

3. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I have seen those commercials on late night TV. There is something called As Seen On TV. The product is called Furniture Fix. It is made of some sort of plastic. It has interlocking panels. It is sold at Walmart.

4. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much. I wondered if they really worked. I kept saying to myself, how can a few pieces of plastic stop the sagging? Even if the material was interlocking, as they say, I couldn't figure out how they claimed to be supportive. It just goes to show you, if something sounds too good to be true, it is not worth it!

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this post, I was also interested in getting this product, although they do not look that supportive once I saw them in the store. Now I will not need to waste money on something that does not work.