Surge Soda Is Coming Back To Stores

Discussion in Product Reviews started by dorothymoreno • Sep 23, 2015.

1. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I just found out from my son in law that the soda Surge is coming back too stores. Has anyone seen Surge soda in any stores yet? Some say it is better then Mountain Dew and but has a lot more sugar then Mountain Dew, but I don't know. I haven't had a Surge soda since back in the 90's, I wonder if it will be the same or not. Which one do you think is better Surge or Mountain Dew? I like both, I am anxious to try the Surge again when I find it in the store to see if it is the same or if they changed it. :):)

2. AllAboutTheLincolns

AllAboutTheLincolnsMember

Threads:
    A smart move on Coke's behalf, but they should stop this trend relatively soon. 90's nostalgia is a dying trend, soon to be replaced with a yearning for the first decade of the 2k's. Hopefully, they know that it's going away soon and will pack it up for good accordingly.

3. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:
    I have never heard of this Surge soda in my life, until now! Lol. If it was a 90s thing that could be it I wasn't born until 1991 lol. So maybe that is the reason why I have never heard of it. But I would like to know more about it I like mountain dew it's okay it isn't the best but I do like to have a mountain dew from time to time mainly when i need a pick me up. So i am very curious about this soda i haven't seen any in store but will def be looking for the soda next time i am in the store.

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Hahaha, I remember that stuff! I loved it back in the day. Used to drink far too much of it. But I’ll probably give it a miss this time around. I have my memories and that’s enough for me. Plus I’d be super disappointed if I found out they messed with the flavor in this latest incarnation. I think it’d tarnish said memories for me.

5. DarlingSawyer

DarlingSawyerNew Member

Threads:
    haven't tried it..does it taste too sweet

6. Faye1232212

Faye1232212New Member

Threads:
    I was pleasantly surprised to see Surge st a local gas station here in Milwaukee a couple of days ago. The nostalgia of it is just awesome and the taste believe it or not, is still the same. I never thought they'd bring it back but have been seeing a lot of older sodas from back in the day coming back around.

I recently was at a convenience store abd say a special for Dew Shine which is I guess a play on moon shine. It had a very crisp great taste to it that you don't taste too often. It also came in an old school bottle which made it even better.

I hope more old school sodas come back!!

7. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I like a mountain dew every now and again just have something different. I used to drink a lot of Mountain dew years back. As for the surge, not so much, but that was mainly because couldn't always find it in all the stores. I guess we will have to wait and see.