Surveys For Fast Food Restaurants That Offer Free Food Or Deals

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Zyni • Nov 17, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you ever check the little survey thing found on receipts from fast food restaurants? A friend had one from Popeye's, and I saw one from McDonald's the last time I ordered something for one of my kids. I was quite tempted to fill it out, because the service had been so slow and so poor. I didn't end up going to the website to do it, but if I had, I would have been rewarded with a code for free or discounted food. I knew I wasn't going back soon enough to reap the reward, but it may prove valuable for someone who visits there more frequently.

Have you ever taken advantage of these offers?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I think I have. I usually tend to forget to do it though. I should collect them and do them at the same time. The problem is that you usually have a short time in which to fill these out so you have to get the options that you need. It is one of the things that isn't a big priority for me so usually it doesn't get done.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I just used on the other day for Del Taco. Their survey is $1 off a purchase of $3 or more and they have burritos for .75 cents. You can get a lot of food there for $3. It was a great deal! I had dinner with my sweetie and we spent so little. Those surveys are worth it.

4. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    I have definitely done that. I filled out Churches Chicken surveys. I still remember how tasty it was too. Gosh just so mmm delicious those chicken strips were. It was totally worth it, filling the surveys out was a great idea. I at first was not going to do it; I thought the survey was going to be long. I do not like long surveys at all. I eventually just want to fall asleep. But surprisingly it was a short survey. It is really easy to do as well. I was able to get free chicken, I was happy about that. I would love to do it again!

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For awhile I got a free sandwich from Chick-Fil-A every week by completing the surveys. I liked getting the free chicken sandwich when I was out. We also got free McDonald sandwich coupons but we don't really eat the sandwiches that were free, we did not use those coupons.