Sushi Happy Hour

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Animachine • May 14, 2012.

1. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    I love sushi with a passion. One of my favorite Sushi joints is the Kobe Japanese Steakhouse. Usually, their sushi will cost you a pretty penny, but if you go during happy hour (typically 4PM-6PM), then you can order from a special menu full of $3 sushi rolls and $2 drinks! I'll roll up with a $20 bill in my pocket and clean house, leaving with enough left overs to fill me up the next morning, or snack on before bed. Does anyone else take advantage of these happy hour deals?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I don't have a Kobe Japanese Steakhouse. I did have a local sushi place that had really cheap rolls that were AMAZING, though, and whenever we'd go, I would always order extra for the next day, too. I know a lot of people don't like leftover sushi (and I don't recommend doing it with anything that has fish), but I love it.

3. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    I'll eat leftover sushi up to a day later, after that I won't trust it. Kobe is amazing too, and not just their sushi. It's also a great place to go for birthdays, because they have the Hibachi grill. That stuff, words can't describe the taste sensation. I could eat Hibachi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chefs always put on a good show too, keeping everyone in a light mood.

4. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    No, I do not take advantage of these sushi happy hour deals. However, my fiancee and I do take complete advantage of all you can eat sushi meals. There is a place up here in Toronto called Sushi Gen and we go twice a year, maybe three, and we really get our money's worth, especially me. I order at least four salmon teriyaki dishes and I order more than three dozen sushi rolls, sashimi, etc. Oh, it is good!