Swagbucks

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Adeal4u • Jun 25, 2012.

1. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I signed up to Swagbucks a week ago, and I really like this site. You have to complete surveys, view videos, and complete offers to earn points. They have some cool prizes like a $100 Amazon card, $10 Paypal card, and a $5 Target gift card. Has anyone received any prizes from this site? Does Swagbucks actually pay or is it a scam?

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    It's not a scam. I have cashed in several times for Amazon gift cards. I never do the surveys though. I am not into giving all of my personables to some website I know nothing of. I built my account up with doing searches and getting people to sign up under me.

3. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    It's not a scam, since I've gotten a whopping $200+ in Amazon gift cards since February. :D

4. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    It is not a scam - in fact, it has been known as one of the best, most trustworthy online money sites. It does pay out, but from my experience it takes a while to get a lot of money.

5. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I've gotten Amazon gift cards and a couple of times some toys for my kids. It's a great site and I still use it a lot but right now I'm actually earning more from Irazoo which is a lot like Swagbucks. Their surveys pay way more points and I've earned enough for a $30 Amazon card in a little less than a month, I'm saving up for a $50.

6. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    I've been thinking of signing up there. Did most of your points come from offers, or from surveys, or from something else?

7. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Swagbucks is totally legit, I made near $500 from that site alone. I've moved to sites such as

now though. If you do a lot of offers on Swagbucks anyway, you'll get more money for them over at

But Swagbucks is legit too!

Proof that it is legit, a screenshot of my order statuses, I have way more than these too.
    DGp9.

#7Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks. I need to check this out. Did not want to sign up if it was a scam.

9. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Most are from the surveys, they have a lot of free offers but I'm already signed up for a lot of them. Also, they have a lot of videos which don't give many points but they still add up.

10. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:

Thanks for providing some proof, I was a little hesitant to do assignments, but now that I see that they pay it's a weight off my shoulders. I'm saving my Swagbucks to purchase a $10 PayPal card. I figure if I do a couple of deals and surveys each day, then I'll have my card in a week or two. My goal is at least a 100 points a day, but it's a little difficult to keep that going.

11. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Its really easy to reach 100 a day if you do the trusted surveys, or the surveys on the offer walls. Thats how I made so much. Just searching will take forever. So I would do a few surveys, and find some swag codes often.

Also, Im glad to be of assistance! :D

12. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    They are not a scam, I received my $5 Paypal gift card from them. However, the gift cards take up to a MONTH to receive, which sucks. I would much rather use other sites because you can get paid instantly or within a week. I suggest Gift Hulk because they pay weekly and you can also earn by searching.

13. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    How long does everyone else have to participate in order to get enough points for something good?

14. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    It takes me usually about a week to get enough points for a $5 Amazon gift card. Sometimes it can take me as little as four or five days if I spend enough time on the site.

15. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I'm going to try Gift Hulk and compare the two. I didn't know it takes so long to receive your prizes. I'll have to keep that in mind, I know the Bing Rewards sends you and email with the codes to the gift cards. I want to see which place is the easiest to earn money. Swagbucks is great, but if it takes a while to search for offers, it's a bust. I'll still do offers from them, but I'm still open to suggestions.

16. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Just in my opinion, gifthulk isn't worth it. I was paid out by them once, and never went back. There offers payout less than swagbucks. For example, a Payment wall survey would credit 40 instead of 80 on swagbucks. However they did pay me out so which ever you find to be more helpful I would use.

Also, SuperPoints decided to raise prices of there items, so I don't use them very often now ethier, I have to make $7 worth of points to get $5.

17. Imoverthere

ImoverthereMember

Threads:
    As a member of Swagbucks, I just got my first cash in for $10 paypal. It didn't take far too long, as long as I did my daily poll and the daily NOSO, as well as the trusted surveys, along with just things to achieve the My Daily Goals, you can get some good amounts in decent time.

18. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    I won like 2 $25 Paypal Cash Transfer from their sweepstakes. I stopped using them though because it got a bit boring :p

19. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Wow, you were lucky, I've never won anything on Swagbucks, just cashed out. I wish I was successful like you. :D

20. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    Whoa... you're really lucky. :eek:

I usually don't enter those sweepstakes things because there's always such a low chance of winning, and in order to have a decent chance of winning you need to spend a lot of SBs... and you still might not win.