Swimsuitsforall.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by dustysmommy2013 • Jun 28, 2014.

1. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    I recently ordered my swimsuit from Swimsuitsforall.com and I was very impressed. Not only with the quality of the swimsuit but the over-all experience on the website. They have many different styles suitable for all body types. Their prices are very reasonable unless you're looking at a new release but even then its to be expected. So far, I have loved my swimsuit. It covers me up in all the right places and was such a good deal, I'm surprised at the quality! If you are in the market for a new swimsuit, I highly suggest checking them out! You might be surprised at the prices you can get away with.

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I would be afraid that it wouldn't fit me right or it looked weird. What is their return policy? Do they have plus sizes too?

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds great! And its just in time for summer. Thanks for that. I am always wondering what is the correct size for a bathing suit? I know Nordstrom also carries plus sized bathing suits that are nice and fashionable. I usually purchase ones that are more athletic thank aesthetically pleasing.

4. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    Do they carry a variety of plus size bathing suits? I hate not having multiple choices when it comes to swimsuits or clothes for that matter. I just may look into the site and see what's available. I could use a good swimsuit. Thanks for sharing!

5. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    They do specialize in plus size swimsuits so chances are that you will find something that suits your body type. I consider myself right on the edge of "plus-size" and "regular" so it was great to find something that tucked me in all the right places and also showed off all the right spots!

Their return policy is excellent. They send a postage paid return label with your initial purchase so that you can send it back immediately for free if you are not satisfied. No waiting around for a label or wondering what to do if you don't have a printer.