T 25 - Focus Workout

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by jdwriter • Jul 12, 2014.

1. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    I saw this workout first on TV, then had friends posting about it on Facebook all the time, so I finally decided to break down and purchase it from Beachbody. It has been excellent!

In three weeks, I've seen progress (even though I'm eating horribly), and I am now able to do most of the main workouts. This set of discs actually delivers on the promises it makes as far as I'm concerned. That said, has anyone had any alternate results, or maybe some info on where to go from here. I know they sell Insanity also, but I'm not sure if I can commit to doing an entire hour 5 days a week.

2. Shoplady

ShopladyMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the recommendation. Beachbody products seem really expensive to me but I have had a lot of people tell me they work really well. One of my girlfriends recently finished Insanity and lost 10 pounds and got a lot of muscle definition by the end of it, even though she didn't really need to lose weight. I was amazed at her results, but I agree it seems like a lot of time to invest.

The T 25 seems like it would fit my schedule a lot better with the shorter workouts. Is it like Insanity where it is a 90 day program or a set time for each round? And if so...how many weeks long is the schedule?

3. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    The T25 is a two month program, with an Alpha and a Beta coming with the first purchase. It is easy to fit the workouts in, but they are tough! My plan is to go for 4 months with the initial workout and then add the Gamma level as well, which is another month long program. After that, I plan on repeating the cycle for the rest of the year, Alpha, Beta then Gamma.

4. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Fantastic! I have this program as well, and have had great results. It has been a great compliment to my running (just ran my first glass marathon a few weeks ago) I could never find the time to devote to Insanity, but am very, very interested in their new Piyo (sp?) Program.

5. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I have T25 and did it for about 2 months. I actually really enjoyed it and saw a huge difference in my body. However, I was in a lot of pain. It is too high impact for me, I have a few injuries that makes it difficult. I usually follow Tanya, though she isn't always low impact or low enough impact. It could just be the old injury, but Shaun T is amazing. I recommend it to anyone wanting to lose weight and get strong. Love it.

6. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    The Beachbody coach for my accountability group is currently doing the PiYo workout and is having some good success with it. She has done the T 25 and a few others as well, and has moved on to this one from there.