T-shirts to stay cool in summmer!!

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by vshah1585 • May 17, 2013.

1. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    T-shirts, the quintessential classic men’s wardrobe staple is iconic in status as much as it is versatile with its different colors and designs to give your outfit a really classic look. Versatility and style with an effortless comfort is what makes the T-shirt so fervently popular among men.

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I like to buy just basic t-shirts from Walmart and Target and just wear those through the summer. Something lightweight and made out of cotton does it for me. I often change twice a day if it gets way too hot so I like simple staples to wear around the house.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    That is me also, I love t-shirts in the summer months to keep cool and look stylish. Those have been the trend forever so that will never change I'm sure. I love those t-shirts with jeans and shorts and that is what I live in during the summer and fall weather months.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    T-shirts are mostly what I wear through the warmer months. I also wear T-shirts in the colder months as an under layer to a shirt, sweater, jacket etc.

Most T-shirts sold are not very good, they lose their shape very quickly and they are unwearable after less than 10 wears.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's hard to find good tshirts. I have a couple places I stick with because I love the materials.. not stiff, keeps their shape, generally well made.

6. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    During summer I like wearing shirts that are light in colors. As much as possible I avoid dark colored shirts. Dark colored shirt can absorb more heat and it is not advisable to wear during summer. I also look for a cool design that will look good for summer. I'm very particular with the cut and designs of the shirts I will wear.

7. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    Always Wear white clothing to stay cool in summer!! because It reflects the heat away from your body while dark clothing absorbs the heat that makes your body temperature high.